Customer Service is our top priority, and you are important to us! Our goal is for you to be fully satisfied with your purchases. If for some reason you feel your purchase does not meet your expectations, please contact us so we can assist you with a solution.
Contact Customer Service at +5999 5113026 or by using https://www.charzain.rocks/contact-us/ to receive a Return Authorization number prior to returning the item. Shipments without this number will not be accepted.
FOR WEBSITE ORDERS:
You may return item(s) within seven (7) days after the ship date for a refund, less original shipping charges paid. All items returned must be in original condition. This guarantee does not cover items damaged during shipment as insurance is required.
- Within seven (7) days non-custom pieces can be sent back for a credit card refund, minus the shipping charge or a credit towards another purchase may be applied.
- After seven (7) days returned merchandise will only be replaced with the same item. If the item is not available, the Customer may choose another item of equal value. If an item of greater value is selected, the retail difference and applicable sales tax are required. The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Within thirty (30) days of purchase, an item may be returned for replacement or repair due to a manufacturer’s defect with accompanying original sales receipt or copy of email order confirmation.
- Custom pieces – meaning pieces in a special size, with any sort of alterations or special ordered pieces are non-returnable and all sales are final.
- Please note: In person purchases are non-refundable. This policy was put in place to protect website customers who are unable to see the jewelry before purchase. In person purchases will follow the above timeline for exchanges only.
Please package the return merchandise with all original packaging, boxes and tags and include the original sales receipt or a copy of your email order confirmation.
Slight irregularities and variations in work or in natural stone colors and inclusions are characteristic of the uniqueness and individual hand craftsmanship of the product and should not be considered as defective.